How to find your comments on Facebook – sometimes, it is necessary. At least in order to view the history of their posts. In any case, we will tell you how to do it right. There shouldn’t be any problems.
View comments on PC
This is probably the most convenient and affordable way for almost every user. After all, many users use a full-fledged browser to access the social network. So much more convenient. In some cases.
In principle, the viewing procedure itself is quite simple. But beginners can get confused by the numerous menu items. Therefore, we will provide detailed instructions with a clear algorithm of actions:
- Let’s go to facebook.com.
- After that, enter the registration data (login and password) if you are not yet authorized.
- We get to our own page. Here in the top panel, we find the button in the form of an arrow and click on it.
- A menu will appear in which you must select the item “Action Log.”
- On the left side of the window, there will be a column named “Filters.” Below is a list. From it, you need to select “Comments.”
After that, you will see all the comments that you have ever left under photos or posts of other users. As you can see, the procedure is really not too complicated, especially if you follow the instructions.
Viewing Comments on a smartphone
Everything will be different here. The Facebook mobile app has its own interface. And it does not look like the design of a full-fledged web page. Therefore, those who are used to working with a computer may find it difficult to navigate it.
But even in this scenario, the interface of a mobile application is much simpler than the design of a full-fledged web page overloaded with elements. However, we will still provide detailed instructions with the necessary algorithm of actions:
- In the upper panel of the main window, click on the button with horizontal stripes.
- In the menu that appears, click “Settings and privacy.”
- Then tap “Settings.”
- Scroll through the list to the “View my information” section and tap on it.
- From the list, select “Comments.”
Now you can see all the comments you have ever left under posts. You can edit and delete them. To do this, next to each of them, there is an icon with the image of a pencil. And you can delete it using the button with a cross.
In this article, we talked about how to view all your comments on the Facebook social network. It’s pretty easy to do this. Both on a computer and on a smartphone. However, beginners can get confused by the abundance of menu items. And that is why we have provided detailed instructions with clear algorithms of actions.